Tuesday, February 10, 2015

VALENTINES...CARDS & GAME


Here's a fun little Valentine game to make that is easy & you probably have all the supplies right in your craft box!

Here's the easy peasy on this game:
Decorate an envelope and write the directions to the game:

Valentines games from mommyspinkielipgloss.blogspot.com


STEP 2
Draw a heart on a piece of paper & make atleast 2 sections; I only made 2 sections & named them "Cool Cat & Luv Bug" I'm sure you can get really silly with the names with the help of your little ones :)


STEP 3
Decorate a clothes pin (I got a bunch from the Dollar Store), I used a pink highlighter & a silver marker
STEP 4
Cut little tiny hearts out of paper and tuck them in the clothes pin (I had 4 hearts)
STEP 5
Squeeze the clothes pin over the heart and see where they land

Repeat...




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!