Monday, December 15, 2014

SNOWFLAKE HANDS, easy Winter Craft...

SnowFlake hands, winter craft

I know its kinda crazy to think of people not knowing what snow is all about; especially when your living in the frozey cold... so this crafty is for our warm climate friends :)  This is an easy wintertime craft, that will give you that snowflake feel, without the cold :)

This will make a perfect little gifty & kids giggly.  Super simple too! 
I just got some gloves (2 sets for $1.50) and sprayed the fingers with spray glue then sprinkled pretend snow on them. I used 2 kinds (only because I still had some from last year) one was a little more iridescent.

Then I flipped them over and did the same thing to the other side, (kids can even wear them as their making them). Super easy & done, now I just have to finish my hot chocolate and get these in the mail. 

For that added frozey feel you can slip into the gloves a "booboo" pack. (not sure of proper name but the little cold things you keep in the freezer for owies)

Hey for all our warm weather friends, can you send some of your warm sunbeams to our frozey parts of the world :)

I hope your having a blast where ever you are!!




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for making me smile from your sweet comment!